WARNING: вопросник на английском
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
gave a birth
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions,
I don't make any
and will you make more for next year?
look previous answer
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
me, 2 of my intitute groupmates, 2 of my sister's institute groupmates, 1 of my sister's best friends
4. Did anyone close to you die?
my cousin's son
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
the day my husband and I gave birth to our son
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
giving birth to my 1st son
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't have enough breastmilk (not sure this is correct way to say it)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
ОРЗ... dunno, nothing serious
11. What was the best thing you bought?
a pink Hello Kitty fabric bag
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
my husband's - he was of a great help during my childbirth and his support & optimism still light up my days
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
my father-in-law's, unfortunately
14. Where did most of your money go?
on the different things one or another way connected to our baby
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my son? his birth and his achievements
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? happier
II. thinner or fatter? fatter
III. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Reading, seeing films, sleeping and meeting my friends
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I usually do not celebrate it
21. [no question 21]
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one-night stands?
none, never done such things
24. What was your favourite TV program?
I hardly ever watch it
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
A Shirt by Eugeny Grishkovec
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
no musical discoveries
28. What did you want and get?
something connected to Hello Kitty
29. What did you want and not get?
can't think of anything
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
let it be StarWars Episode1 Goblin's translation
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 22 and spent the day with my husband, getting greetings on the phone
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
me having enough milk
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
34. What kept you sane?
hmm... my husband, my child, my mom
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
dunno, VVP, our president maybe
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
can't think of any
37. Who did you miss?
last 4-5 months - my family & my friends from Uhtomka
38. Who was the best new person you met?
my son:))) my husband's aunt Lora, actually
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you earned in 2004:
listen to your heart - it knows the truth
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
baby, baby, baby, light my waaay! (c) U2